Gotham Knights has just received a major new update on Xbox Series X and S, adding ‘The Kelvin Incident’ DLC content with its latest patch.
The Kelvin Incident is a new 15-floor raid that provides fresh endgame content for Gotham Knights players. If you’re onto a New Game Plus run this add-on will be available right away, but if you’re still plugging away at the main campaign for the first time, you’ll need to complete all ‘Villain Crimes’ missions and unlock the raid area first.
The update also brings new Mythic gear, new enemies and more, and it sounds like now could be a good time to jump back into WB’s open world action game. We’ll drop the full Gotham Knights patch notes down below.
On this page:
Gotham Knights Xbox Update Patch Notes
- The Kelvin Incident is now available! This is a new 15 floor raid available in new game plus or after unlocking the raid area and defeating all the side villain missions.
- Mythic gear.
- This is a new tier of stronger gear which only drops in the raid.
- New material will drop from raid as well.
- A new suit transmog can be unlocked
- 4 new batcycle transmogs can be unlocked
- New stronger enemies
- Mythic gear.
- Controller Remapping
- Controller remapping implemented
- Gameplay Controls can be remapped
- Buttons that need to be held down can be changed to a toggle
- The game supports your device’s built-in screen reader for all text and certain menus
- Improved screen reader support in areas where it existed previously
- Text-to-Speech is available in English only