Earlier this month, a substantial Resident Evil 4 update improved the game’s ‘dead zone’ control issues on Xbox, following launch day complaints about the aiming feeling sluggish. However, users reported that the visuals seemed to get a slight downgrade as a result of patch 1.04, so Capcom has been hard at work improving things even further for its next update.
Well, Resident Evil 4 patch 1.05 is now live on Xbox, and it seems to fix these lingering complaints. Capcom says that it has improved the game’s controls even further, while also rectifying any graphics problems introduced by earlier patches.
Here are the full patch notes for Resident Evil 4 update 1.05:
On this page:
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Resident Evil 4 Remake Update 1.05 Patch Notes
[PlayStation 5 / PlayStation 4 / Xbox Series X|S / Steam]
- An issue where certain key items become unobtainable, preventing the player from progressing through the main story, has been fixed. (Announced March 31, 2023)
- An issue causing players to warp through walls when using the scope in certain areas has been fixed.
[PS5 / PS4]
- Incorrect text displaying for certain trophy explanations in some languages has been fixed.
(Brazilian Portuguese and Latin American Spanish)
- An issue preventing the game from launching when downloadable content has been installed and an account with content restrictions is logged in has been fixed.
- Fixes to the stick dead zone (the range in which the controller’s sticks don’t respond to movement) made on April 7 have been further adjusted.
- Changes to the graphics rendering process made on April 7 have been readjusted.